Saturday, December 29, 2007

no pics, just a brief check-in

Hello, it's been a week, and what's on my needles or in my case, what is the latest cast-off.
Well....finally finished my last knitted christmas gift...perhaps I am still in time for christmas somewhere out there in the world. it is felting as I write, so I may need to dash off to washer, as I don't want it to overfelt...what a disaster, then it might be a 2008 gift instead, as I reknit it. also have bought with my xmas money the absolutely most neatest knitting gadget ever, also have started the latest Alan Dart pattern from the February 2007 Simply Knitting mag. and finally just started making a brand new item for the next holiday...thank you Ravelry for the idea...so please tune into Sunday-tomorrow pictures pending of all of these.

No comments: