Friday, April 6, 2007

Sox Fever


Friday April 6, 2007
milder weather brings sox fever....first pitch and now I am knitting socks, I can see what all the hype is about...
especially that self-patterning yarn, so cool....
My first sock was a spa sock, yarn very soft and comfy.....love the color too.


The other sock which was knit from yarn I had leftover from another project, is Lion Brand self-striping, and I used a twisty rib stitch at the top. It was from the Knitting Calendar Pattern a Day.
And of course I am now working on Sock # 3, as I too have SOX fever....
to be continued....
my next post should be food though.....
currently knitting lettuce of all things...so that should make for an interesting photo op.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel and welcome to mad old blog-land.... only joking. Love the look of your blog and and the things you've been making esp the spa socks and that watering can!

I'm so tempted by the patterns you've sen to me but as you might have noticed on my blog I have too many interests. Must try some of those socks though..........